Nick Sadler and David C. Didato are raising funds for TIMES LIKE THESE: Men With Breast Cancer Documentary!
TIMES LIKE THESE is a feature length documentary film that intimately follows the lives of a small group of men from different walks of life who’ve been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Thousands are dying from a disease
they didn’t even know they could get.
Please help us tell the stories of these families.
- 200,000 Men and Women have Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- The median survival after a Metastatic diagnosis is only 3 years.
- Every year Metastatic Breast Cancer claims over 40,000 lives.
- Less than 2% of funds raised for Breast Cancer goes to Metastatic Research.
- There is no funding for the study and treatment of Men.
- ALL treatment for Men is based on WOMEN’S research.
- Men are typically denied inclusion in life extending clinical drug trials.
We are currently filming.
TIMES LIKE THESE is a Fiscally Sponsored Project of Fractured Atlas. Your Donation is Tax Deductable.